Thursday 2 May 2013

New Blog, New Destination

In June of this year, I will be travelling to Spain for two weeks of city-hopping adventure. My itinerary will take me from the highlands of Madrid to the sun soaked plains of Andalusia, with many stops in between, including three nights in Messi-ville (Barcelona). The constant travel aboard buses, trains and airplanes means I will have to leave the majority of my photography equipment at home. No gripped D600 with the 70-200mm f/2.8 on this trip!

Deciding what to take and what to leave at home has been a challenge. I've mulled the question over in my head for weeks and have been analyzing every considerations, no matter how minute. I'm hoping to break down my travel kit, including how I'm going to backup my photos, in weekly posts over the next several weeks.

With that in mind, here's a sneak preview of next week's post:

She's a pretty one, no?

No comments:

Post a Comment